Family Centers, funded by the Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL), plays a significant role in the delivery of services to children and families in the community.
- Economic self-sufficiency for families
- Healthy development and health care for children
- Positive child development
- Preservation of the family unit as the foundation of success for children
- Seamless, comprehensive, and easily accessed network of services for children
- Prenatal through age 5
- Must be a Centre, Clearfield or Elk County resident
- No income limits
Blue Ribbon Designation
Blue Ribbon Affiliate Status
In 2019, CenClear completed the Parents as Teachers Quality Endorsement and Improvement Process and earned the highest designation.
Being named a Blue Ribbon Affiliate affirms that CenClear is among the highest quality members of the home visitation and parent education field, implementing the evidence-based Parents as Teachers model with fidelity and quality.
Parents as Teachers provides early childhood organizations and professionals with information and tools that are innovative, relevant, and widely applicable across settings to today's parents, families and children.