Must have FBI, PA State Police, Child Abuse History, Mandated Reporter
In order to be employed in a facility working with Children, regulations require you must have the following Clearances. Please bring the following Clearances to any interview.
The three clearances, the costs and the links are as follows:
PA Criminal Record (State Police)- $22.00- https://epatch.state.pa.us (This will be available immediately through the web portal and you can print out the results and send them in.) Instantly if no record, if record 1-2 weeks.
Child Abuse History Check- $13.00- www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis (This will give a clearance through the email and/or will come in the mail in 3-4 days.) 2-3 business days online, and will come in the mail 2 weeks.
FBI Clearance- (Department of Human Services) $23.85- https://uenroll.identogo.com/ (preregister and pay online and then physically get fingerprinted at one of the designated locations- Service Code: 1KG738 (Pennsylvania>DHS-OCYF>DHS Child Care Services/Program Employee or Contractor) Roughly 1 week after finger prints are taken applicant will receive fingerprints in the US Mail.
Mandated Reporting Certificate - A free online course is now available to complete the new training requirements for all mandated reporters. Course details are as follows:
- The free online course can be accessed at reportabusepa.pitt.edu.
- You will need to register once you get to this site.
- You will need to take the training on an individual basis. It is not meant to be taken in a group setting unless each person is on their own computer.
- The course is up to 3 hours in length; you may exit the course and return to resume at the location of your departure at any time during the period the course is active.
- To receive credit and a certificate, each registered participant must enter and complete the online course individually.
- This is state requirement and as such is a condition of employment of CenClear.
- Upon completion of this course:
- You will receive a certificate documenting your completion of the online course. Please submit a copy the Human Recourse Department.