Blended Case Management (BCM)The Blended Case Management program provides case management services to adults, adolescents and children that are affected by a mental health diagnosis. The goal is to maintain the consumer in their own community. An assigned case manager works with consumers to access, link, coordinate, and monitor needs of services as well as provide support, advocacy and create hope.
Benefits of having a BCM:
Eligibility for Blended Case Management:
- Linkage to community resources, together we accomplish more
- Establish an informal support network for social learning
- Services are consumer driven, respecting and sharing ideas
- Using open communication to promote wellness
- Access to 24/7 Crisis Intervention to promote non-violence
- Services are delivered safely in the home or community
- Assist with problem resolution, housing, financial, employment and much more
Office Locations for Blended Case ManagementCenClear's Offices offering Blended Case Management are in Huntingdon, Roaring Spring and St. Marys. These locations offer Blended Case Management services in:
- Mental Health diagnosis
- Blair County
- Elk County
- Huntingdon County
- Mifflin County
- Juniata County
*Serving Roaring Spring, Emporium, St. Marys, Huntingdon, Yeagertown and Juniata areas.To request more information about this program, please call:1-877-341-5845
*Privacy & Confidentiality
No information about you will be released without your written consent.
Services are confidential
CenClear embraces the Sanctuary Model by utilizing a trauma-informed approach to care.
CenClear is an equal opportunity employer and service provider that does not discriminate on any basis including a person's age, sex, color, race, disability, religious creed, life-style or source of payment.