The Blended Case Management program provides case management services to adults, children, and adolescents that are affected by mental health, emotional, developmental, and behavior issues including co-occurring. The goal is to maintain the consumer in their own community. An assigned case manager works with consumers to access, link, coordinate, and monitor needs of services as well as provide support and advocacy. Blended Case Management Services are only available to residents of Blair, Cameron and Elk counties.
Also included in the BCM program:
- Consumers are linked with other services and systems
- Monitoring of service delivery
- Assist in gaining access to services
- Assessment and treatment plan development
- Assist with problem resolution
- Establish an informal support network
- Assist with linkage to community resources
- Mental Health diagnosis
- Doctor recommendation
To request more information about this program, please contact us.