Maintaining Strengths Program (MSP)
The Maintaining Strengths Program works to strengthen and maintain the family, improve coping skills, teach family members to care for their child/adolescent and to serve as an advocate for their child/adolescent. This treatment model involves family therapy services. The main focus of this treatment is with the child/adolescent and family strengths. The service can take place in the home, school or a community setting.
The Maintaining Strengths Program was developed to keep the family together. The program is usually used as a step down from Family-Based Therapy, but it can also be used as a step up from IBHS and outpatient therapy.
- Step down from Family-Based Behavioral Health or EPSDT Wraparound service
- Step up from outpatient behavioral health setting
- Children from birth to age 21 and eligible for Medical Assistance under EPSDT
- Interagency Service Planning Team/CASSP Meeting
- Behavioral Health Diagnosis
To request more information about this program, please call us at:1-800-525-5437