Mental Health Outpatient Services (MHOP)
Now offering in person and virtual therapy options!
CenClear offers mental health outpatient services for children, adolescents and adults.
CenClear’s mental health services are tailored to meet the needs of each individual. Those in need of more mental health sessions are able to receive them through CenClear. Those needing fewer sessions can have their needs met as well.
At CenClear our therapists and psychiatrists realize the impact trauma can have on clients, they recognize the signs of trauma and respond to it appropriately through a trauma-informed approach.
Services offered through MHOP vary based on location.
Mental Health Outpatient Therapy available includes:
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy (meeting 3 or more times a week)
Also available are:
Where to Find Mental Health Outpatient Services
- Port Matilda
- St. Marys (also serving Emporium and Potter County)
- Roaring Spring
*Serving Blair, Elk, Centre, Clearfield, Huntingdon, Jefferson, Mifflin counties as well as residents from surrounding counties such as Cameron, Potter, Juniata and more at our mental health office locations.In addition to our CenClear office locations, CenClear Mental Health Services are available in these schools:
- Bald Eagle Junior Senior High School
- Bennetts Valley Elementary School
- Claysburg Kimmel Elementary School
- Claysburg Kimmel Junior-Senior High School
- Clearfield Area High School
- Clearfield Elementary School
- DuBois Middle School
- Fox Township Elementary School
- Glendale Public School
- Harmony School District Elementary School
- Howard Elementary School
- Jeff Tech
- Moshannon Valley Elementary School
- Moshannon Valley Junior Senior High School
- New Day Charter
- Osceola Mills Elementary School
- Philipsburg Osceola High School
- Philipsburg Osceola Middle School
- Port Matilda Elementary School
- Mountaintop Elementary School
- St. Marys Area Middle School
- Tyrone Elementary School
- Tyrone Middle School
- West Branch Elementary School
- Wingate Elementary School
*Due to Covid-19 precautions during the 2020-21 school year, some school districts may be required to restrict personnel from outside agencies from entering school district buildings. If you have questions about the availability of mental health services available at your child's school please contact the school's counseling office. If you have questions about if CenClear services are availble in your child's school contact CenClear at 1-877-341-5845.
CenClear also offers Mental Health Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for adults only.To request more information about this program, please call us at:1-877-341-5845WE HAVE INTERNSHIPS!Today, more than ever, we need qualified therapists. CenClear can help you get there! We provide internship opportunities for students in the mental health and addiction treatment field. Learn more about internship opportunities by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.Are you in Recovery and Ready to Make a Difference for Others?
*Privacy & Confidentiality
No information about you will be released without your written consent.
Services are confidential
CenClear is an equal opportunity employer and service provider that does not discriminate on any basis including a person's age, sex, color, race, disability, religious creed, life-style or source of payment.