Coordinated Entry System
If you are homeless in Clearfield County and need help, you must add your name to the coordinated entry system to qualify for financial/rental assistance.
- Must be a Clearfield County Resident
- Based on need and circumstances
You may qualify if you are:
- Living and sleeping outside
- Sleeping in a place not meant for human habitation
- Staying in a shelter
- Living in a hotel not paid for by you (paid by an organization or government program)
- An Inpatient or incarcerated for less than 90 days and was homeless prior
- Fleeing domestic violence
- If you are living/staying with family or friends you do not qualify for assistance.
To apply to have your name added to the Coordinated Entry System call CenClear Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at 1-800-525-5437
If you must call after office hours call: Haven House at (814) 371-0333.