Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic
CenClear's Roaring Spring Office
CenClear offers Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics in Roaring Spring, Huntingdon and St. Marys. CCBHCs are designed to help people with serious and complex mental health and substance abuse issues.
Through our CCBHCs, patients get access to the mental health and substance abuse services they need while their navigator also works with the individual's physicans, family and other community resources. This helps the individual learn what services are available and how to get access to them. CCBHCs are designed to ensure the patient has all the services needed throughout the recovery process.
Because not following up with outpatient treatment can be detrimental to a person’s recovery, the CCBHC helps to create a “safety-net,” by letting patients knows what help is available once they leave the hospital.
CenClear's Huntingdon Office
To learn more about this program call us at 1-877-341-5845 or fill our Mental Health Referral Form.
Nine core services are provided through the CCBHC
- Crisis Mental Health
- Screening, Assessment and Diagnosis including Risk Assessment
- Patient-Centered Treatment Planning
- Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Outpatient Clinic Primary Care Screening and Monitoring of Key Health Indicators and Health Risks
- Targeted Case Management
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services
- Peer Support, Counselor Services and Family Support
- Intensive, Community-Based Mental Health Care for Members of Armed Forces and Veterans.
- Children, teens and adults with mental illness
- Children with emotional disturbance
- People with long-term addictions
- People with both mental illness and substance abuse issues
CenClear's St. Marys Office
Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
The ACT team provides comprehensive, locally based treatment to adults with serious and persistent mental illnesses. ACT provides highly individualized services directly to consumers. ACT recipients receive the multidisciplinary, around-the-clock staffing of a psychiatric unit, but within the comfort of their own home and community. To have the competencies and skills to meet a client's multiple treatment, rehabilitation, and support needs. ACT team members are trained in the areas of psychiatry, social work, nursing, substance abuse, and vocational rehabilitation. The ACT team provides these necessary services 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a- week, 365-days-a-year.
Locations:To request more information about this program, please call:1-877-341-5845
*Privacy & Confidentiality
No information about you will be released without your written consent.
Services are confidential
CenClear is an equal opportunity employer and service provider that does not discriminate on any basis including a person's age, sex, color, race, disability, religious creed, life-style or source of payment.