• CenClear parents as teachers Family Centers

    Family Centers
    Now Available in Elk County!!
    Call us to apply at 1-800-525-5437
    Family Centers, funded by the Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL), plays a significant role in the delivery of services to children and families in the community. Through a home-based program, a variety of services are offered that promote:
    • Economic self-sufficiency for families
    • Healthy development and health care for children
    • Positive child development
    • Preservation of the family unit as the foundation of success for children
    • Seamless, comprehensive, and easily accessed network of services for children
     CenClear Family Centers Clearfield DuBois Harmony Houtzdale Philipsburg Matternville West Branch Wingate, parents as teachers program
    • Prenatal through age 5
    • Must be a Centre, Clearfield or Elk County resident
    • No income limits
    For more information, please contact us.
    CenClear is an equal-opportunity employer and service provider that does not discriminate on any basis including a person’s age, sex, color, race, disability,  religious creed, life-style or source of payment.
    Admission to CenClear programs is open to all regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.

    In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877- 8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.

    Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Ave. SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, fax (202) 690-7442 or email program intake@usda.gov.

    This is an equal-opportunity provider.